CLINICAL SERVICES OFFERED FOR THE INTELLECTUAL DISABILITIES COMMUNITY
- Psychotherapy for grief, trauma and other mental health issues for individuals, families and agencies.
- Grief and trauma support services for staff or family.
- Consultation for agencies and families on how respond to and support persons experiencing a loss.
- Consultation for care planning to address loss, trauma and other mental health issues.
- Crisis intervention services for when a loss, trauma or other critical incident occurs.